Our Maine based client is seeking a User Research Associate for a 4-month project! The UX Associate will work with research team members on a variety of projects across product lines supporting Product Managers, Corporate Research, Customer Service, and IT partners. Primary responsibilities will include support, development and use of test protocols, discussion guides, and data collection tools for moderated user testing. If you have a hands-on background in research within a User Experience setting, we would be highly interested in speaking with you!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Works well independently and as a part of the team
- Self-directed and highly motivated
- Strong interpersonal and interview skills
- Thinks strategically
- Has strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Health Benefits
- 401K and ESOP Eligibility
- Contractor Social Events
- Networked with companies including startups, small, medium, and large throughout Maine and across the country!
- Whether you’re looking for your next consulting assignment or want to stay “in the know” with new opportunities, join our network and maximize your potential for landing that next exciting assignment. Let’s Get to Work!
ProSearch was established in Portland, Maine in 1994 to provide companies with a full range of search, staffing, and contracting services, specializing in the functional areas of information technology, accounting and finance, sales and marketing, customer service, human resource and office support utilizing a consultative approach. Pro Search, Inc. strives to develop true partnerships with client companies and candidates to fully understand and satisfy their employment needs.
ProSearch. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. As such, it is our policy to follow a concept of non-discrimination in the hiring and promotion of employees without regard to their race, religion, sex, age, color, national origin or veteran, or handicapped status.