Major Portland medical office is seeking multiple Temporary Patient Services Representatives to provide excellent customer service and serve as the point of contact for patients calling the administrative offices and for scheduling. If you have exceptional customer service and communication skills and strong scheduling judgment and decision making, this is a great opportunity for you!
- Answering incoming phone inquires
- Scheduling routine, follow up, and new patient appointments,
- Addressing basic billing and general questions
- Preparing new patient paperwork
- Confirming appointments
- Other responsibilities as needed and directed by manager
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent professional judgment, phone skills, and decision making ability
- Compassion and empathy
- Proficient with Windows based applications
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Adaptable and works well on a team
Locations in both Portland and South Portland!
Shifts between 7:30am-5:00pm