Temporary Inside Sales Rep needed for a 4-6 month temporary assignment in Portland.
Hours: Training will be Monday through Friday 8:00am-4:30pm for the first 3-4 weeks then progress to days, nights and weekend. We are flexible for 40 hours weekly and or weekends only and weekdays only 20-40 hours flexible.
Schedule: Varies – 8am-8pm Starting middle August going to end of December
The Inside Sales Rep have the primary responsibility of interacting with new prospects to increase sales and customer loyalty, customer satisfaction, member retention, and compliance.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Post-secondary education preferred
- 2+ years of experience in sales/customer service required
- Customer Service- ability to relate to internal and external customers in a positive and professional manner while proactively meeting the customers’ needs
- Sales and Marketing Skills- knowledge of principles and methods of promoting and selling products or services, which includes marketing strategy and tactics, sales techniques, and proper use of sales tracking systems.
- Computer skills-knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite, ability to learn and adapt quickly to new applications, and an understanding of telephonic systems, call recording and tracking systems.
- Outstanding telephone and interpersonal skills
- Prioritizes time and tasks appropriately, efficiently and effectively
- Other duties as assigned
Immediate need! $18-19/hr plus incentives & stay bonus!