3-4 month temporary Member Services position for a busy Portland office!
The Member Services Specialist has the primary responsibility of interacting and supporting our insurance plan members to ensure customer satisfaction, member loyalty and retention all while maintaining quality and meeting compliance requirements.
- Delivers world-class customer service and builds key relationships with members, contracted brokers, other teams and departments to help promote the success of the health care program.
- Services all current member needs, telephonically, written, and in-person in accordance with departmental service standards and in accordance with all regulatory requirements.
- Performs all administrative activities in relation to Member Engagement.
- Maintains accurate information and documentation in all systems and databases.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Post-secondary education preferred
- 2+ years experience in sales/customer service preferred
Hours available between 8am-8pm, Monday-Sunday. $16.30/hr. Immediate need!