South Portland firm is looking for a temporary Imaging Clerk for a long term assignment (4-6 months).
This individual will be responsible for one or more of the following tasks depending upon the business needs so we are looking looking for someone who is a quick learner, adaptable and flexible.
- Indexing documents on our imaged system by adding metadata
- Scanning files
- Auditing scanned files by counting pages in comparison to the amount of pages scanned
- Boxing up claims and creating lists
- Learning a variety of systems in order to appropriately categorize documents in our imaged system.
- Faxing forms to Drs. offices.
- Making phone calls to claimant’s or Drs. offices to follow up or to confirm information.
- Sending emails to employers
Physical Requirements are:
- Ability to sit/type for prolonged periods of time
- Attention to detail while working quickly to meet deadlines
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time if scanning
Hours: M-F 8:00 am to 4:30 pm with ½ hour lunch.
Dress Code: jeans, shorts, sneakers, t-shirts, sweatshirts are acceptable as long as they are clean.
COVID Restrictions: must be willing to work in the client's office (there are currently 7 individuals in a large office space), wear a mask in common areas such as hallways, stairwells, bathrooms and kitchen.
Immediate need! $16/hr.