We have a rapidly growing client that is seeking multiple contract Front-End Developers to join a team focused on responsive web design using the latest UI technologies. If you have a strong track-record building mobile and desktop web applications on the Angular Framework, we would be highly interested in speaking with you!
Essential Job Functions:
- Ability to decompose business requirements with UI mockups into tasks and provide time estimates for each task
- Develop software applications in an Agile Scrum environment
- Write user interface code using Angular (2+) framework
Minimum Position Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field and/or previous related work experience.
- Significant experience creating and maintaining dynamic, responsive browser-based user interfaces using Angular 2+, Bootstrap, and/or other similar frameworks
- Implementing and consuming AJAX/JSON/REST Web Services.
In response to COVID-19, our team has invested in technology and resources to provide a robust and effective interview and onboarding process designed to make securing your next career opportunity or temporary/contract assignment as safe and easy as possible. Our recruiters and staffing specialists are working remotely, interviewing via phone or video. Couple that with our newly implemented paperless onboarding process, and job seekers don’t have to visit our office to land that next great opportunity. Contact us today to get started!
- Health Benefits
- 401K and ESOP Eligibility
- Contractor Social Events
- Networked with companies including startups, small, medium, and large throughout Maine and across the country!
- Whether you’re looking for your next consulting assignment or want to stay “in the know” with new opportunities, join our network and maximize your potential for landing that next exciting assignment. Let’s Get to Work!
ProSearch was established in Portland, Maine in 1994 to provide companies with a full range of search, staffing, and contracting services, specializing in the functional areas of information technology, accounting and finance, sales and marketing, customer service, human resource and office support utilizing a consultative approach. Pro Search, Inc. strives to develop true partnerships with client companies and candidates to fully understand and satisfy their employment needs.
ProSearch. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. As such, it is our policy to follow a concept of non-discrimination in the hiring and promotion of employees without regard to their race, religion, sex, age, color, national origin or veteran, or handicapped status.