We have a rapidly growing client that is seeking a Data Analyst to join a new team focused on improving the way the company identifies complex data patterns and trends and provide insights to enhance business decision making. If you have a strong track-record in data cleansing and transformation, we would be highly interested in speaking with you!
- Manage metadata, data dictionaries, data mapping
- Help document data system standards, procedures, and preventative maintenance
- Ensures compliance with policies and procedures through periodic internal audit
- Map data flows and lineage, create logical models
- Strong desire and experience with data in various forms (data warehouses/SQL, unstructured data) Experience utilizing and developing within AWS services
- Degree specialized in a Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics discipline
- Scripting experience in (Python, Bash, and SQL)
In response to COVID-19, our team has invested in technology and resources to provide a robust and effective interview and onboarding process designed to make securing your next career opportunity or temporary/contract assignment as safe and easy as possible. Our recruiters and staffing specialists are working remotely, interviewing via phone or video. Couple that with our newly implemented paperless onboarding process, and job seekers don’t have to visit our office to land that next great opportunity. Contact us today to get started!
- Health Benefits
- 401K and ESOP Eligibility
- Contractor Social Events
- Networked with companies including startups, small, medium, and large throughout Maine and across the country!
- Whether you’re looking for your next consulting assignment or want to stay “in the know” with new opportunities, join our network and maximize your potential for landing that next exciting assignment. Let’s Get to Work!
ProSearch was established in Portland, Maine in 1994 to provide companies with a full range of search, staffing, and contracting services, specializing in the functional areas of information technology, accounting and finance, sales and marketing, customer service, human resource and office support utilizing a consultative approach. Pro Search, Inc. strives to develop true partnerships with client companies and candidates to fully understand and satisfy their employment needs.
ProSearch. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. As such, it is our policy to follow a concept of non-discrimination in the hiring and promotion of employees without regard to their race, religion, sex, age, color, national origin or veteran, or handicapped status.