Our Scarborough based client is seeking a Business Process Analyst on a contract basis for an initial period of 6 months to produce process documentation in support of the launch of a new product.
The Business Process Analyst is responsible for creation of future state process documentation to support a new product launch. Working closely with the business teams, the Business Process Analyst will facilitate discussions with key players to understand process requirements, identify process gaps and create process maps to document the future state process. The Business Process Analysts must be able to understand project objectives, how the process and systems interact and translate that to a visual representation of the process.
- Facilitate workshops with subject matter experts
- Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources
- Design future state business processes and manage any subsequent changes to them.
- Develop both high level and detailed process maps
- Identify issues and risks
- At least 3-5 years experience as a Business Analyst, on large and complex projects
- Ability to Keep critical project analysis work on schedule
- Experience facilitating workshops and focus groups
- High level of competence with MS Office and MS Visio
- Demonstrated Process Mapping and Business Process Design experience
- Ability to establish effective working relationships with business representatives.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Lean / Six Sigma certifications preferred
Why Pro Search, Inc.
- Health Benefits
- 401K and ESOP Eligibility
- Contractor Social Events
- Networked with companies including startups, small, medium, and large throughout Maine and across the country!
- Whether you’re looking for your next consulting assignment or want to stay “in the know” with new opportunities, join our network and maximize your potential for landing that next exciting assignment. Let’s Get to Work!
Pro Search, Inc. was established in Portland, Maine in 1994 to provide companies with a full range of search, staffing, and contracting services, specializing in the functional areas of information technology, accounting and finance, sales and marketing, customer service, human resource and office support utilizing a consultative approach. Pro Search, Inc. strives to develop true partnerships with client companies and candidates to fully understand and satisfy their employment needs.
Pro Search, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. As such, it is our policy to follow a concept of non-discrimination in the hiring and promotion of employees without regard to their race, religion, sex, age, color, national origin or veteran, or handicapped status.