Are you an IT Professional with expertise in data modernization projects, looking for a new opportunity? Our client, based in Mississippi, is seeking a Project Manager to provide oversight and direction to various Data Modernization efforts.
- Provide general oversight and direction to the agency's projects.
- Catalog and organize agency data resources with the goal of creating a public-facing agency-wide data catalog.
- Select and implement an updated process for managing external requests for data and public records.
- Create and implement project timelines.
- Maintain consistent and effective communication with agency staff supporting the projects, ensuring focus on project goals and meeting deadlines.
- Collect, organize, and leverage large amounts of data across multiple subject matters to enable more accessible utilization and analysis, utilizing data lakes, warehouses, catalogs, etc.
- Develop a team of support staff as needed to assist in the management of data modernization projects.
- Experience overseeing all day-to-day aspects (planning, organizing, budgeting, etc.) of multi-faceted data management and/or modernization projects.
- Expertise in the collection, cataloging, and leveraging of large amounts of data across multiple subject matters.
- Ability to effectively communicate with coworkers involved in the collection, management, and development of agency data resources.
- Experience working under data and IT security national standards applicable to the management and security of protected health information.
- Working knowledge of data management, visualization, and analysis tools.
- Experience working with various vendors of modern data management and analysis software, systems, and applications.
- Experience working with or for entities on data and/or IT-related projects, particularly related to procurement and/or purchasing requirements.
- Familiarity with grant reporting and management requirements.
If you possess the required skills and experience, we encourage you to apply today!