Are you an IT Professional in Maine and looking for a great new opportunity? Our client is seeking a Network Architect for a long-term engagement.
- Oversee current and future projects related to Network design for on-prem and cloud initiatives.
- Handle aspects such as Cloud, Wireless, Internet, Data Center, WAN/LAN, load balancers and firewalls, security, Monitoring Orion, Cisco gear net new and refresh, configuration management, and setting the gold image.
- Work collaboratively under the supervision of a lead architect, contributing to Enterprise Architecture and actively participating in on-site activities.
- Contribute to the development of Network Core Infrastructure in a dynamic and evolving environment, supporting the migration to the Cloud.
- Utilize hands-on expertise in F5 load balancer, Cisco equipment, and Firewalls, especially CheckPoint, in a long-term engagement.
- High level of proficiency in Cisco Networking architecture, operation, design, and troubleshooting.
- Experience in network project scoping and implementation.
- Flexible and adaptable team player with the ability to take the lead when necessary.
- Expertise in Network Senior Architect roles, particularly in Cisco, F5, and Checkpoint.
If you think you have what it takes we encourage you to apply today!