This position is the right fit for you if:
– You are familiar with TSO/ISPF, VTAM/Switch, and CICS.
– You have experience in design and development using Natural and Natural Construct programming languages.
– You are Proficient in utilizing the Adaptable Data Base System for efficient database management.
– You have experience with PREDICT software.
– You are knowledgeable in Job Control Language (JCL) and File Transfer Protocol (FTP) processing through JCL.
– You excel in a team-oriented environment.
– You have prior programming experience.
– You have experience in W-2 processing/reporting and other end-of-year federal reporting.
– You are proficient in electronic funds processing and addendum records.
The following skills are not necessary, but would be beneficial for you to have:
-Familiarity with SAS, ADCAMS, and IBM batch utilities.
-Knowledge of N2O change management.
-Detail-oriented with excellent organizational abilities.
-Proficient in clear, diplomatic, and persuasive communication.
In this position, occasional overtime may be required.
– Bachelor’s degree
Contract End Date:
– June 30, 2024
If you are eager to contribute your expertise, and feel like you are a good fit for this position we encourage you to apply!