Windows Server Operations Manager
The successful candidate must possess a strong combination of technical expertise, communication skills, team management skills, strategic thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong Communication Skills: Team lead must be able to effectively communicate with team members, management, and other stakeholders. This includes the ability to clearly articulate goals, expectations, and deadlines, as well as providing constructive feedback and addressing any issues that may arise.
- Technical Expertise: Team lead must have a strong understanding of VMware and Windows Server technologies, as well as the ability to stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends. This will enable them to provide guidance, support, and direction to team members, as well as to make informed decisions about technical solutions.
- Team Management: Effective team management skills are critical. This includes the ability to train new team members, establish and manage goals, and provide regular feedback and coaching to team members. Additionally, a team lead must be able to create a positive work environment that fosters collaboration, open communication, and teamwork.
- Windows Server Operating Systems: Proficiency in installing, configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting Windows Server operating systems (e.g., Windows Server 2012, 2016, 2019, 2022).
- Active Directory: In-depth knowledge of Active Directory, including user and group management, security permissions, and domain controllers.
- VMware vSphere: Proficiency in installing, configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting VMware vSphere, including ESXi hosts, vCenter, and vSphere Web Client.
- Security: Knowledge of security best practices, including firewalls, antivirus, and intrusion detection systems, and how to implement them in a virtualized environment.
- Monitoring Tools: Experience with monitoring tools such as Nagios, SCOM and others. Aria/vRealize Suite: Experience with vRealize Suite technologies, including vRealize Operations.
ProSearch was established in Portland, Maine in 1994 to provide companies with a full range of search, staffing and contracting services, specializing in the functional areas of information technology, accounting and finance, sales and marketing, customer service, human resource and office support utilizing a consultative approach. ProSearch strives to develop true partnerships with client companies and candidates to fully understand and satisfy their employment needs.
Pro Search is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender/sex, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.