This is a new role, necessitated by the company’s growth. The IT Director will lead the company’s IT functions and will serve as a key strategic partner to broader company leadership. The role will report directly to the CEO but will have operational reporting relationships with the heads of each business function. The IT Director will initially have one direct-report but will be tasked with maintaining an IT department appropriate to the company’s expanding needs.
The role is responsible for supporting the company’s business objectives by delivering effective and efficient IT solutions. The IT Director will work closely with business leaders to establish a strong understanding of the operations of all business divisions and will then identify, recommend, develop, implement and support technology solutions to optimize the effectiveness of business processes. The IT Director will also define and implement IT policies, procedures and best practices to ensure data security and regulatory compliance.
- Collaborate with business leaders and end-users to define business and systems requirements
- Manage IT activities for the company including operation of company-wide information systems, telecommunications, and data networks
- Ensure that IT solutions are effective and efficient and that they are kept current with emerging technology
- Direct support for day-to-day employee needs and technical support new projects
- Diagnose and troubleshoot hardware and software problems to maintain peak efficiency
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- 5 years of related experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Intelligent problem-solver with the ability to bring projects to completion
- Understanding of data-security regulations and best-practices
Pro Search is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender/sex, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.