Primary Job Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
Human Resource functions
- Processes all aspects of employee information from initial hire process to termination including: timekeeping and benefits carrier systems to ensure accurate record keeping.
- Coordinates and tracks all components of new hire training along with maintaining ongoing professional development tracks for each department by utilizing the company’s Learning Management System (LMS) in Paylocity.
- Provides recruitment support by scheduling phone screens, interviews, contacting candidates.
- Coordinates new hire on-boarding, including orientation, new hire paperwork, and initiating reference and background checks; coordinates new hire photos for website in conjunction with Marketing team.
- Participates in various HR workflows (such as but not limited to I-9 forms, EEO tracking, employee benefit program, workers compensation claims, unemployment forms, COBRA administration, etc.) by compiling, filing and distributing appropriate electronic and physical paperwork.
- Assists with the preparation of the performance review process, including 360 reviews.
- Provides administrative support with the open enrollment process including answering day-to-day employee questions.
- Provides back-up support with payroll process.
- Ensures all up-to-date legal postings are placed in designated areas within established timeframes.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Coordinates/organizes company-wide social events and outings.
- Provides support with administration of the company’s uniform program.
- Provides administrative support as needed to other departments.
- Three to five years of previous HR experience
- Exercises sound judgment and exhibits strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Displays exceptional interpersonal communication and leadership skills, with particular attention to confidentiality
- Interacts with employees in a positive and helpful manner at all times
- Promotes company policies and procedures by leading by example
- Ability to maintain strong attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to anticipate work needs and interact professionally with a diverse team
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Must have excellent multi-tasking skills
- Must have excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills
- Must have the ability to stay focused in an extremely active/open office environment