Our client local to Portland, ME is undergoing multiple initiatives within their Enterprise Transformation Office and is in need of a Contract Transformation Portfolio Manager. This resource will help champion multiple workstream projects and lead progress execution and process improvement across the organization. If you have a strong background of experience with Program Governance or Workstream Governance and stakeholder management, we would be highly interested in speaking with you!
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5-7+ years of progressive Project Management experience
- Experience with Business/Operational Transformations for an organization.
- Expertise and demonstrated track record with stakeholder management. managing cross-functional team deliverable project status up to VP/Director level management.
- Strong knowledge of project management methodologies and tools, agile development, and user-centered design
- Excellent presentation/communication skills, with the ability to distill complex analyses and recommendations into executive-level insights and debriefs