JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide in house and onsite support as required, including: installing software and operating systems; updating programming and performing computer upgrades; setting up computers and configurations to meet customer requirements; performing diagnostics, maintenance and repair on desktop and notebook computers.
- Handle incoming customer support requests and provide quality and efficient customer support via phone or remote management tools. Provide technical support including diagnosing, troubleshooting and resolving computer hardware, software, and network support issues.
- Make appropriate use of online reference information, diagnostic aids, and ticket history in resolving technical problems. Effectively utilize advanced remote support tools.
- Handle monitoring and remote checks of customer equipment as assigned.
- Perform virus/spyware scans and critical security updates.
- Manage user accounts, permissions, password resets, email, anti-virus, printing, and security.
- Proficient with Antivirus software, Backup software, remote management tools and desktop operating systems.
- Ability to analyze situations promptly and to determine the proper course of action, including a strong troubleshooting ability.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with frequent interruptions, occasionally in urgent situations.
ProSearch was established in Portland, Maine in 1994 to provide companies with a full range of search, staffing and contracting services, specializing in the functional areas of information technology, accounting and finance, sales and marketing, customer service, human resource and office support utilizing a consultative approach. ProSearch strives to develop true partnerships with client companies and candidates to fully understand and satisfy their employment needs.
Pro Search is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender/sex, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.