The project is primarily a migration effort for microservice authentication. this person should be familiar with testing API’s REST and SOAP, automation experience with Postman/Newman are a plus. Common tools used are Jira, Confluence and TestRail for product documentation.
- Develop and execute formal plans, procedures and scenarios for manual and automated testing to ensure the quality of software applications.
- Review and assess test coverage to ensure thorough quality review.
- Plan tests, write test cases/scripts, automate test cases and execute tests.
- Perform smoke, application, functional, and regression testing, including an appropriate level of testing to ensure that systems or applications are tested effectively prior to implementation.
- Document and track test results, defects, and other quality metrics.
- Enter problems and issues into the system and participate in the resolution.
- Develop and implement quality standards and best practices, and contribute ideas and effort toward continuous improvement.
- Deliver quality process training to technical staff and act as an internal quality consultant to advise or influence business or technical partners.
What You Need to Succeed:
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Drive and initiative
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with team members
- Excellent analytical, verbal, and written communication skills