Our Maine based client is seeking a Senior Java Developer contractor to join their team and assist in migrating and modernizing for Microservice authentication. This is an exciting and high-profile project that will involve challenging problem solving and architecting a solution from the ground up!
- 8+ years in back-end Java development
- Experience with Java Spring Boot middleware to build microservices
- Expert in developing RESTful and SOAP APIs
- Experience with AWS cloud service development
- Familiar with Github, Maven, and Jenkins
- Familiar with software development methodologies
- Ability to work well on a team
- Health Benefits
- 401K and ESOP Eligibility
- Contractor Social Events
- Networked with companies including startups, small, medium, and large throughout Maine and across the country!
- Whether you’re looking for your next consulting assignment or want to stay “in the know” with new opportunities, join our network and maximize your potential for landing that next exciting assignment. Let’s Get to Work!
ProSearch was established in Portland, Maine in 1994 to provide companies with a full range of search, staffing, and contracting services, specializing in the functional areas of information technology, accounting and finance, sales and marketing, customer service, human resource and office support utilizing a consultative approach. Pro Search, Inc. strives to develop true partnerships with client companies and candidates to fully understand and satisfy their employment needs.
ProSearch. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. As such, it is our policy to follow a concept of non-discrimination in the hiring and promotion of employees without regard to their race, religion, sex, age, color, national origin or veteran, or handicapped status.