Our client, an industry leader and creator of a connectivity platform that provides a single source of industrial automation data, is seeking to add a Senior Automation Engineer to their growing product development team. This Hybrid Direct Hire role will work across disciplines to design, develop, test, support, and deliver industry-leading software. In this position you will be empowered to continuously develop new skills and be a lifelong learner. Collaboration opportunities will be broad in this congenial and engaging environment that develops world-class software.
- Develop automated tests that enhance coverage and reduce risk.
- Evolve test automation system frameworks.
- Support product development teams to release software faster and with confidence, meeting Quality Attribute and Security standards.
- Contribute to team, department, and R&D acceleration goals.
Preferred Skills and Knowledge:
- Deep understanding of Quality Assurance best practices and principles.
- Strong experience in at-least one strongly typed, object-oriented language: C# preferred.
- Ability to adapt and respond quickly to change.
- Strong communication skills and high emotional intelligence; ability to lead and inspire others.
- 5+ years’ experience as a software development engineer, working with software automation
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and ability to analyze complex systems incorporating application software, 3rd party libraries, hardware, operating systems, and networks.
- Deep understanding of quality principles, processes and build management methodologies.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related STEM field preferred, or equivalent hands-on experience.
ProSearch was established in Portland, Maine in 1994 to provide companies with a full range of search, staffing and contracting services, specializing in the functional areas of information technology, accounting and finance, sales and marketing, customer service, human resource and office support utilizing a consultative approach. ProSearch strives to develop true partnerships with client companies and candidates to fully understand and satisfy their employment needs.
Pro Search is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender/sex, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.