Our client, a local financial institution with 24 locations throughout western and southern, is adding an Information Security Officer to their growing team. This Direct Hire role will be responsible for the implementation and monitoring of the bank’s Information Security Program and other related policies designed to ensure data and information assets are protected and secure. The incumbent will assess and monitor the controls in place to reduce enterprise-wide risk as it relates to information technology strategy and cybersecurity.
- Manages information security and incident policies in accordance with regulatory guidance and bank strategy
- Manages business continuity, disaster recovery and pandemic policies, plans and impact analyses; including regular tests and training for the enterprise and individual departments; documenting and reporting test results to senior leadership and the board.
- Leads and/or participates in various risk assessment processes to ensure workplace controls designed to protect data and information systems are effective
- Prepares for and participates in information security related audits and exams. Partners with IT Managers to prioritize remediation of findings from audits, exams, and scans.
- Strict adherence to all bank policies and procedures
- Commitment to ongoing education specifically related to information security trends and testing tools
- Member of the Management Risk Committee
- Member of the Incident Response Committee – Designated Handler for Cyber events
- Chair of the Information Security Committee
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or commensurate experience working in IT related field
- Professional information security certification (i.e. CISM, CISSP)
- 3-5 years’ experience in an Information Security role
- Expert analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of NIST/ISO 27001 standards and related frameworks
- Strong knowledge of FDIC/FFIEC/GLBA/FDICIA regulatory requirements for financial institutions
ProSearch was established in Portland, Maine in 1994 to provide companies with a full range of search, staffing and contracting services, specializing in the functional areas of information technology, accounting and finance, sales and marketing, customer service, human resource and office support utilizing a consultative approach. ProSearch strives to develop true partnerships with client companies and candidates to fully understand and satisfy their employment needs.
Pro Search is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender/sex, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.