Our client, an American bank holding company specializing in credit cards, auto loans, banking, and savings accounts, is seeking to add a Senior Full Stack Engineer to their growing engineering team. This is a 100% remote Direct Hire role.
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions in full-stack development tools and technologies
- Share your passion for staying on top of tech trends, experimenting with and learning new technologies, participating in internal & external technology communities, mentoring other members of the engineering community
- Collaborate with digital product managers, and deliver robust cloud-based solutions that drive powerful experiences to help millions of Americans achieve financial empowerment
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 4 years of experience in software engineering (Internship experience does not apply)
- 1+ years of experience with AWS, GCP, Microsoft Azure, or another cloud service
- 3+ years of experience in open source frameworks
- 2+ years of experience in Agile practices
ProSearch was established in Portland, Maine in 1994 to provide companies with a full range of search, staffing and contracting services, specializing in the functional areas of information technology, accounting and finance, sales and marketing, customer service, human resource and office support utilizing a consultative approach. ProSearch strives to develop true partnerships with client companies and candidates to fully understand and satisfy their employment needs.
Pro Search is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender/sex, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.