ProSearch is pleased to be partnering with Geiger in their search for a Chief Financial Officer.
The ideal candidate will have at least ten years of experience leading a finance and operations team within a distributor environment of large company (200MIL+), strong strategic, technical skills and proven leadership skills.
CFO must be well-versed in all aspects of financial management ranging from simple accounting, oversight of financials for international subsidiaries, M&A, to broad investment and banking operations. Experience in migration of financial accounting systems to a Global Business Platform, PCI compliance, and GDPR preferred.
- Develops financial well-being of the organization by providing financial projections and accounting services, preparing growth plans, and directing staff.
- Develops finance organizational strategies by contributing financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction and establishing functional objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Establishes finance operational strategies by evaluating trends; establishing critical measurements; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; and implementing change.
- Develops financial strategies by forecasting capital, facilities, and staff requirements; identifying monetary resources; and developing action plans.
- Monitors financial performance by measuring and analyzing results, initiating corrective actions, and minimizing the impact of variances.
- Maximizes return on invested funds by identifying investment opportunities and maintaining relationships with the investment community.
- Reports financial status by developing forecasts, reporting results, analyzing variances, and developing improvements.
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- MBA or bachelor’s degree in business, finance, accounting, or equivalent experience.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Certified Public Accountant certification a plus.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in accounting and financial management practices.
- Experience in a senior management position.
- Proficiency with accounting software, and predictive analysis.
- Solid GAAP and financial reporting technical skills
Successful candidates will:
- Possess a high degree of professional ethics and integrity, leadership, problem solving, time management, analytical, change management and excellent communication skills.
- Be an innovator.
- Be a team player with a team orientation and collaborative work style.
- Demonstrate the ability to delegate, build consensus, create accountability and drive for results.
- Be a thoughtful problem solver,
- Be an open and direct communicator, accountable, a self-starter, with strong analytical skills.
- Possess the ability to influence change and inspire others with entrepreneurial orientation, a sense of humor, humility, and respect.
Salary will depend on experience and includes a bonus and full benefits package.
ProSearch is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender/sex, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state, or federal laws.