Our client, a fintech SaaS company that uses its Modern Loan Servicing platform to help banks and credit unions grow loan volume, increase dollars collected, and scale without new hires, is seeking to add an Associate QA Engineer (Manual/Automation) to their growing team. This Maine-based 100% REMOTE position will need a good understanding and passion for developing and managing software testing systems.
YOUR PRIMARY FOCUS
- Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures (manual and automated) for multiple diverse web-based and mobile applications
- Participate in project Scrum meetings and processes, analyze requirements, and plan/estimate QA efforts
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- 3 -5 years experience in software testing
- An understanding of multiple software testing methodologies
- Knowledge of API/web services testing tools such as POSTMAN or SoapUI
- Experience with SQL and leveraging queries or relational databases to support data-driven testing
- Solid understanding of the Agile/Scrum SDLC using tools such as Jira
- Solid understanding of defect life cycle.
ProSearch was established in Portland, Maine in 1994 to provide companies with a full range of search, staffing and contracting services, specializing in the functional areas of information technology, accounting and finance, sales and marketing, customer service, human resource and office support utilizing a consultative approach. ProSearch strives to develop true partnerships with client companies and candidates to fully understand and satisfy their employment needs.
Pro Search is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender/sex, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.