Our Maine-based client is seeking to add a Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) to their Corporate Cloud Services / TechOps team. This Direct Hire role can be worked 100% remote and will ensure that the services supporting applications have reliability and uptime appropriate to users' needs, as well as monitor systems capacity and performance for best user experience.
- Engineer and maintain systems that support core Infrastructure Services.
- Automate operational tasks and the gathering of service level indicators.
- Research complex technical problems, formulate recommendations, and build technically sound and scalable solutions, gather ROI details and advising Leadership.
- Interact with the DevOps team, on new projects and complex systems to support the business.
- Three to five years IT career spanning any of the following: support, development, infrastructure and/or data analytics/dba
- Hands on experience of deployment and support of applications in any one of Amazon Web Services, Azure, or Google Cloud
- Solid understanding or hands on experience with DevOps, automation and agile methodologies.
- Solid understanding of industry standard IAM practices.
Competency with the following is a plus:
- Experience with Virtualization technologies.
ProSearch was established in Portland, Maine in 1994 to provide companies with a full range of search, staffing and contracting services, specializing in the functional areas of information technology, accounting and finance, sales and marketing, customer service, human resource and office support utilizing a consultative approach. ProSearch strives to develop true partnerships with client companies and candidates to fully understand and satisfy their employment needs.
Pro Search is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender/sex, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.