- Provide administrative support and enhance office effectiveness
- Handle communication with clients, witnesses etc.
- Type up and file basic legal documents and correspondence
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Maintain contact lists
- Monitor deadlines and juggle calendars
ProSearch is Maine’s premier staffing and recruiting firm. Our job is to connect great people with great opportunities. Established in 1994, ProSearch helps Maine’s top employers build their teams by recruiting just the right people – from temp/temp-to-hire, to IT consulting, to direct hire- for just the right positions.
ProSearch is proud to be an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender/sex, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.