Our client, a commercial real estate firm in Portland, ME, is seeking an Office Manager to add to their team. Successful candidates will have previous administrative and office support experience in a professional, fast-paced environment. This role will support multiple, busy brokers so prioritizing and attention to detail are imperative.
- Day-to-day operations (opening/closing, answering phones, etc.)
- Provide support to brokers (typing, scanning, copying, researching tax, deed, and zoning information, etc.)
- Prepare real estate contracts, leases, letters of intent, listing agreements, invoices, etc.
- Ensure all forms are up-to-date and in compliance
- Maintain up to date MCAR and MLS templates on the server
- Order office supplies, maintain phone system and all equipment leases/ownership
- Assist with general IT needs and contacting our IT company
- Manage incoming/outgoing mail and postage meter
- Set up new brokers/leaving brokers
- Maintain brochure and templates filing cabinet
- Maintain listing key box and sign-out information
- Tidy and stock kitchen
- Create brochures, prepare property inventories, etc.
- Maintain our current listings accurately and input/update/remove listings on the website, NECPE, LoopNet, MLS, and any other websites as needed
- Input data and maintain company transaction databases
- Manage sign orders (with marketing director)
- Maintain and update data spreadsheet for the annual Industrial Market Survey
- Previous office/administrative experience in a professional setting (real estate experience a plus)
- College Degree, preferred
- Experience with Adobe InDesign & Photoshop is a plus
- Must love dogs! – it is a dog-friendly office
The position is full-time, Monday-Friday, 8:30am – 5:00pm.
Salary will depend on experience and includes benefits.
ProSearch is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender/sex, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state, or federal laws.