Our client is seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant to join their professional services office located in Kennebunkport, Maine, and/or Portsmouth, NH. Client interaction is a large part of this role, and the successful candidate will have experience as a cohesive team member providing superior client experiences. This role is 100% onsite.
- Answer phone calls or greet incoming clients with care and attention.
- Schedule client meetings.
- Be proactive and anticipate client questions or needs.
- Continually update and maintain client contact records using company CRM software.
- Scan, file, and upload documents daily.
- Prepare the advisors for client/prospect meetings.
- Track all pending paperwork and pending tasks.
- Prepare and send outgoing mail including any overnight packages.
- Be prepared for all office team meetings. Review items for discussion, print agenda, etc.
- Review and be up to date on all compliance policies and procedures.
- Review audit preparations are ready for a surprise audit at any time.
- Review office supplies and make sure all supplies are continually stocked.
- Create mailing lists and mail letters/invites as needed.
- Assist with various aspects of the planning of our events.
- Attend events and represent the organization.