We are looking for an experienced VDI Systems Administrator for our Brunswick client. The Systems Admin will play a large role in the migration to Azure and Microsoft O365 in addition to the day-to-day management of the Azure tenant and local AD, server maintenance and patching, backup management, and providing guidance and support to service desk technicians.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Strong Microsoft AD and Azure skills
- Security Compliance experience a plus.
- Skilled with PowerShell and PowerShell scripting
- Skilled with Windows Deployment Service
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritize, work well with deadlines, and multi-task
This job will require occasional onsite visits.
- Health Benefits
- 401K and ESOP Eligibility
- Contractor Social Events
- Networked with companies including startups, small, medium, and large throughout Maine and across the country!
- Whether you’re looking for your next consulting assignment or want to stay “in the know” with new opportunities, join our network and maximize your potential for landing that next exciting assignment. Let’s Get to Work!
ProSearch was established in Portland, Maine in 1994 to provide companies with a full range of search, staffing, and contracting services, specializing in the functional areas of information technology, accounting and finance, sales and marketing, customer service, human resource and office support utilizing a consultative approach. ProSearch strives to develop true partnerships with client companies and candidates to fully understand and satisfy their employment needs.
ProSearch is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. As such, it is our policy to follow a concept of non-discrimination in the hiring and promotion of employees without regard to their race, religion, sex, age, color, national origin or veteran, or handicapped status.