Our Central Maine-based client, a manufacturer of single-use products for the healthcare, diagnostic, forensic, critical environment, food safety, and drug manufacturing industries, is seeking to add a BI Analyst/Report Writer to their growing Enterprise Applications team.
This Direct Hire position is responsible for working with business leaders and BI consumers to identify reporting and analytical requirements, independently developing business requirement documents as well as technical/functional specifications, and developing SSRS reports and dashboards to meet these requirements.
- Demonstrate safety as a core value and establish a safe work environment by actively leading the safe execution of work
- Translates non-technical requirements into technical business requirements
- Partners with business departmental teams to define and document business requirements for new metrics and reports
- Designs, develops and maintains reports and analytical tools
- BA or BS Degree in Computer Science or Business
- 3-5 years’ experience in information technology or related business experience
- 3-5 years’ experience in business analytics or business intelligence
- 3-5 years’ experience in Microsoft SQL Server, SQL Server Reporting Services or other reporting platforms
ProSearch was established in Portland, Maine in 1994 to provide companies with a full range of search, staffing and contracting services, specializing in the functional areas of information technology, accounting and finance, sales and marketing, customer service, human resource and office support utilizing a consultative approach. ProSearch strives to develop true partnerships with client companies and candidates to fully understand and satisfy their employment needs.
Pro Search is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender/sex, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.