Our client, an Aerospace Manufacturing company with State-of-the-Art Technology, is seeking a Manufacturing Systems Software Engineer to support their Manufacturing shop floor. This Direct Hire role is 100% onsite.
The Manufacturing Systems Software Engineer will be responsible for the day-to-day development, support, and troubleshooting of custom and off-the-shelf manufacturing applications. This will include but is not limited to manufacturing supervisory/SCADA systems, shop floor device network connectivity, custom manufacturing shop floor applications, reporting or visualization tools, such as “dashboards” and statistical process control tools (SPC).
• Interface with customers and vendors as required for shop floor device network connectivity, application/control system implementation and operational support.
• Collaborate with internal “customers” to discuss and document their application and control system requirements.
• Design and create custom business applications to collect, analyze and report data critical to plant operations.
• Experience in a Manufacturing Operation is highly desired. Knowledge of basic manufacturing principles is required.
• Proficiency in any language used to build desktop applications considered.
• Proficient in .net, C#, java or python programming languages and/or process control systems (e.g., Allen-Bradley, GE, Siemens)
• Experience with Oracle and SQL Server is a plus, including writing SQL queries and stored procedures in Oracle or SQL Server.
• Must hold US Citizenship and be able to pass a background check.
• Must work onsite.
ProSearch was established in Portland, Maine in 1994 to provide companies with a full range of search, staffing and contracting services, specializing in the functional areas of information technology, accounting and finance, sales and marketing, customer service, human resource and office support utilizing a consultative approach. ProSearch strives to develop true partnerships with client companies and candidates to fully understand and satisfy their employment needs.
Pro Search is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender/sex, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.