- Education: A Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Business Administration or a related business field.
- License/Certifications: CPA or CIA certification required or be a CPA candidate.
- Experience: Two to five years of progressive audit and accounting experience. Tax knowledge and experience in both not-for-profit and for-profit corporations are preferred.
- Maintains continuing professional education as required to perform responsibilities of the job.
- Ability to speak and write effectively; communicating clearly through work paper schedules, memoranda, audit reports, and discussions with management personnel.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to gain the cooperation of fellow employees in performance of job duties and responsibilities.
- Demonstration of integrity, maturity, dependability, stamina, tact, positive attitude, and enthusiasm in the performance of responsibilities.
- Analytical ability necessary to properly conduct audits and prepare necessary reports with complete analysis, results, and recommendations.
- Ability to concentrate and pay close attention to detail when conducting audits.