Our client, a global leader in flow imaging solutions, is seeking a Quality Assurance Analyst/Software Tester to join a growing global company and innovation leader in the Industrial, Pharmaceutical and Aquatics industries.
You will be responsible for:
- Participating in all phases of product development from requirements definition to product release and maintenance in collaborate scientists and instrumentation engineers.
- Working both individually and as part of a team designing, developing, and testing software that meets the requirements provided by Marketing and other stakeholders.
- Creating design and coding testing scripts and documentation during development to ensure quality and maintainability of software.
- Supporting colleagues as needed to debug problems found in QA testing and in the field.
What do you need to succeed?
- 1 to 3 years of proven work experience in software test script development and software quality assurance.
- Strong knowledge of Software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- 1 to 3 years of experience with SQL, MySQL and MariaDB – Relational Databases plus experience in working with database testing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, a related area, or equivalent experience.
ProSearch was established in Portland, Maine in 1994 to provide companies with a full range of search, staffing and contracting services, specializing in the functional areas of information technology, accounting and finance, sales and marketing, customer service, human resource and office support utilizing a consultative approach. ProSearch strives to develop true partnerships with client companies and candidates to fully understand and satisfy their employment needs.
Pro Search is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender/sex, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.