Our client is seeking a Vice President to run their Maine operations. This is an opportunity to join a visible and well-established, regional organization in operations management where you will be overseeing day-to-day consistency in service execution and will also manage teams and processes.
The key to this public-facing organization’s success is great service and working to ensure very simply that “things are done well”.
The VP, Maine will:
- Foster a supportive and proactive environment for staff. Work closely through and alongside department heads to manage staffing needs, recruitment, training, retention, and management of all employees in Maine.
- Responsible for training, management, consistent discipline and accountability and recognition of all Maine staff in consultation with relevant managers and department heads at the corporate office located outside of Maine.
- To ensure a superior customer experience through execution of details.
- Ensuring clean and well-maintained facilities and equipment, timely work, and friendly staff.
- Work closely with operations outside of the state to optimize process and consistency
- Monitor daily results to use in forecasting for future planning.
- Oversee all capital maintenance planning/projects in Maine and day-to-day operational expenses.
- Analyze workflows to determine areas of opportunity to streamline operations and improve efficiencies
- Work closely with Marketing to promote business in Maine.
- Address elevated customer complaints to resolution.
- Participate in strategic planning discussions with VP level staff across company.
Successful candidates will have a 4-year degree with a business focus (preferred). Must have strong operational management experience within a fast-paced, customer-facing industry.
This is an organization that knows the value of good employees so superior leadership and communication skills are absolute must haves. Strong technical aptitude and the ability to learn new systems quickly is also a requirement.
Compensation will depend on experience and includes full benefits.
Pro Search is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender/sex, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.