Our client, a family operated and fast-paced kitchen design & distribution company, is seeking a Kitchen Designer to add to their successful and growing team. Ideal opportunity for growth for someone with kitchen design experience and a dynamic personality. Ability to communicate professionally with builders, vendors and customers in a courteous and tactful manner is a must. Additionally, strong organizational and problem-solving skills with impeccable attention to detail are of paramount importance for success in this role.
- 3+ years of kitchen design and sales experience
- Proficient use of 20/20 design software, version 9 or newer, and Microsoft programs
- Portfolio demonstrating design skills and ability
- Ability to read blue prints and conduct job site measurements
- Aptitude to manage the full-cycle of design, selling, ordering and oversight for all projects from inception to completion
- Willingness to learn product lines and successfully sell within each line
- Independent worker who is comfortable with little supervision
- Eagerness to learn, grow, and improve skills
- Reliable vehicle to travel to sites
- Available to work alternating Saturdays
We regret that due to high volume, we are only able to correspond with candidates whose qualifications most closely match the position requirements. Applicants not meeting our client’s specifications will be considered for future opportunities.