Our client, a medical manufacturer, is seeking to add a a Business Analyst with experience in IT, Business Analysis, Configuration and Design to their growing PMO.
The Business Analyst will interface with internal and external stakeholders and collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and document business requirements, coordinate and support testing efforts and monitor the delivery of IT Application products. The Analyst role will serve as a subject matter expert IT portfolio, and perform a variety of complicated tasks, such as review and validate client’s scope of work, perform gap analysis of existing capabilities with change requests, monitor progression of projects and generate weekly status reports.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates current business processes and make recommendations to create systems solutions that support overall business objectives.
- Document system requirements (functional and technical), define scope and objectives. Creates system specifications that drive system development, integration, and implementation.
- Liaison between IT and business users and have both business and technical expertise.
- Interface with internal and external stakeholders, and IT development teams (internal and external) to define scope, requirements, identify and document functional specifications, and supporting artifacts during the software development lifecycle, based on user needs and industry standards.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, BS/ BA/ BBA in Computer Science/Business Information Systems or similar technical degree preferred. 4 years minimum experience in related field in lieu of degree accepted.
- Working knowledge of Infor Cloud Suite Industrial ERP system a must.
- Able to develop and coordinate short and long-range planning activities.
- 5+ experience working as a Business Analyst, Business System Analyst or Program Analyst
ProSearch was established in Portland, Maine in 1994 to provide companies with a full range of search, staffing and contracting services, specializing in the functional areas of information technology, accounting and finance, sales and marketing, customer service, human resource and office support utilizing a consultative approach. ProSearch strives to develop true partnerships with client companies and candidates to fully understand and satisfy their employment needs.
Pro Search is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender/sex, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.