Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan, implement, monitor, and upgrade the bank’s security measures.
- Protect the company’s information assets using a variety of technological and security controls.
- Troubleshoot network and security problems.
- Test and identify weaknesses in the company’s systems and alert management to risks and vulnerabilities that may exist.
- Perform a variety of daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly activities such as writing reports, communicating to management and other relevant departments in the company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
- 5 or more years of related work experience
- Experience with development, implementation, operation, and testing of information technology within the financial industry
- Experience with firewalls, e-mail security and cloud technologies
- Basic proficiency in scripting languages such as Python and PowerShell
- CISSP or CISM
- Risk management experience
- Prior experience working in a regulated environment
- Prior experience as network administrator
ProSearch was established in Portland, Maine in 1994 to provide companies with a full range of search, staffing and contracting services, specializing in the functional areas of information technology, accounting and finance, sales and marketing, customer service, human resource and office support utilizing a consultative approach. ProSearch strives to develop true partnerships with client companies and candidates to fully understand and satisfy their employment needs.
Pro Search is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender/sex, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.