A long time ProSearch client is looking for a Security IT Audit Analyst working on a team to ensure information security compliance requirements critical to safeguarding the client’s network are met. This position will ensure state and federal requirements for protected data types are maintained and improved. To meet these requirements the successful candidate must be knowledgeable about information technology and generally understands information technology security concepts.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple audits and manual tracking of many remediations
- Strong analytical and facilitator skills
- Familiarity with information technology and security
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Health Benefits
- 401K and ESOP Eligibility
- Contractor Social Events
- Networked with companies including startups, small, medium, and large throughout Maine and across the country!
- Whether you’re looking for your next consulting assignment or want to stay “in the know” with new opportunities, join our network and maximize your potential for landing that next exciting assignment. Let’s Get to Work!
ProSearch was established in Portland, Maine in 1994 to provide companies with a full range of search, staffing, and contracting services, specializing in the functional areas of information technology, accounting and finance, sales and marketing, customer service, human resource and office support utilizing a consultative approach. ProSearch strives to develop true partnerships with client companies and candidates to fully understand and satisfy their employment needs.
ProSearch is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. As such, it is our policy to follow a concept of non-discrimination in the hiring and promotion of employees without regard to their race, religion, sex, age, color, national origin or veteran, or handicapped status.