Our client, a financial services firm whose suite of services and platform-based model automate and simplify compliance and distribution for firms and are designed to scale as clients grow, is seeking to add a Lead Application Developer to their growing organization. This Direct Hire role will be responsible for design, development, maintenance and administration as part of a team and will serve as a technical lead coordinating the work of multiple developers.
Can be worked 100% remote.
- Design, development, maintenance and administration as part of a team supporting advanced software systems that serve mission critical needs
- Deliver projects as technical lead coordinating the work of multiple developers
- Ensure a high level of quality in all stages of software development from planning through implementation
- Write and maintain design documents and user documents geared to effective and accurate communication
- Perform all responsibilities in a professional manner
- Follow all applicable laws, regulations and Company policies and report any potential or perceived violations of applicable laws, regulations or Company policies
Qualifications (Personal, Educational, Experience)
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or related field; Master's preferred
- Ten to fifteen years of experience in commercial software development
- Design and development of scalable systems for data processing, data analysis and workflow
- Design and development for systems with distributed architecture and API-based design
- Significant experience with mission critical data such as financial markets or retail credit data
- Experience optimizing data models, ETL processes and workflow
- Ability to deliver promised results on deadline in a fast-paced environment both by working independently and by leading and coordinating a team of developers
ProSearch was established in Portland, Maine in 1994 to provide companies with a full range of search, staffing and contracting services, specializing in the functional areas of information technology, accounting and finance, sales and marketing, customer service, human resource and office support utilizing a consultative approach. ProSearch strives to develop true partnerships with client companies and candidates to fully understand and satisfy their employment needs.
ProSearch is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. As such, it is our policy to follow a concept of non-discrimination in the hiring and promotion of employees without regard to their race, religion, sex, age, color, national origin or veteran or handicapped status.