Our client, an independent, nonprofit information services organization that manages the statewide Health Information Exchange (HIE) in Maine, is seeking to add an IT Security Specialist to their growing team. This Direct Hire role will be accountable for procedures and processes that ensure the integrity, confidentiality and availability of organizational information, applications and infrastructure. The position will perform tasks associated with the configuration, testing and implementation of various security controls across all security domains, such as access management, encryption, vulnerability management, authentication, authorization, network security, and physical security.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Three (3) years of experience in IT Security, HIPAA Security or Security Auditing
- Knowledge and understanding of security controls across all security domains, such as access management, encryption, vulnerability management, authentication, authorization, network security, physical security, etc.
- Ability to identify security risks in applications, system, and network architecture, data flow, and processes or procedures
- Ability to assess the organizational impact of identified security risks and recommend solutions or mitigating controls
- Knowledge of security technologies, security frameworks, devices, hacking techniques, and countermeasures, as well as the threats they are designed to counter
- Strong communication, writing and documentation skills
- Four (4) year degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Cybersecurity or equivalent field is preferred.
- Technical certifications preferred
ProSearch was established in Portland, Maine in 1994 to provide companies with a full range of search, staffing and contracting services, specializing in the functional areas of information technology, accounting and finance, sales and marketing, customer service, human resource and office support utilizing a consultative approach. ProSearch strives to develop true partnerships with client companies and candidates to fully understand and satisfy their employment needs.
Pro Search is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender/sex, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.