Digital Media Planner
We're seeking a Digital Media Planner that will be responsible for working with our client’s paid media team to help achieve their marketing goals.
- Design digital media campaigns according to business goals
- Coordinate and manage the deployment of digital media assets in alignment with channels and goals.
- Suggest and implement direct marketing methods
- Suggest strategies and methods for improvement
- Regularly track and look for insights into clients' campaigns
- Regularly track and get insights into competitors' strategies
- Develop and monitor KPIs
- Stay up to date with digital media technologies and latest trends
- Work with the media team to compile campaign reporting as necessary for the client
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience in digital advertising or similar role
- MUST have experience in Google AdWords, and paid YouTube campaigns
- Good knowledge of Excel, Powerpoint, Google Analytics, AdWords, AdSense, Campaign Manager 360, DSP software, GSuite, MAC based documentation creation software
- Experience reporting and analyzing email, web, and digital metrics using Google Analytics, and other analytics tools