Our client, a business product supplier in Auburn, Maine, is seeking an Inside Sales Representative to help them to grow and innovate in response to high demand. This is an opportunity to connect yourself with a growing, innovative, forward-thinking company – and build a career!
The Inside Sales Representative will play a key role in growing the business supply e-commerce customer base. They will increase business from new and existing customers by identifying and qualifying opportunities, developing productive relationships, and actively increasing the company’s web presence with their online resellers. A successful person in this role will need to expand the company’s online reach.
- Continuously monitor business supply e-commerce resellers customer websites for traffic changes and product visibility.
- Prospect for new accounts through market research and email marketing sales campaigns, along with inbound lead follow-up requests to achieve strategies and objectives.
- Utilize Salesforce to build account records, track leads, log activities, and report metric productivity.
- Identify customer’s buying trends and provide reports and recommendations to management including website architecture, content, linking other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Proven self-starter with the ability to make decisions, prioritize assignments, and use independent judgment.
- Highly motivated and target-driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Detailed-oriented and strong time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience's needs.
- Strong relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- Proactiveness and initiative when dealing with queries and follow-up leads.
Successful candidates will be curious, use critical thinking and have strong attention to detail.
- A bachelor’s degree in business-related field or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of 2 years of sales experience with online reseller and understanding e-commerce platforms preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous Salesforce experience preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
Salary will depend on experience and compensation includes bonus based on performance.
ProSearch is proud to be an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender/sex, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state, or federal laws