Our client, a fuel distributor and retail chain, is seeking a Pricing Coordinator to add to their growing team.
- Collaborate with buyers, category managers and store managers daily.
- Maintain items cost, retail and gross margin metrics within Pricebook, spreadsheets, and other dependent systems and processes.
- New store, items and service set up in multiple systems, POS and other platforms.
- Manage and communicate bimonthly promotional plans, pricing strategies and category goals.
- Manage EDI and invoicing processes with suppliers.
- Manage ordering exclusions and changes to maintain plan for integrity and freshness.
- Manage PLU, category and department assignments.
- Trouble shoot item level set up integrity.
- Provide support for retail managers for items not scanning, incorrect retails, promotional issues making necessary corrections timely and accurately.
- Maintain food costs and production recipes for costing, labeling and sales purposes.
- Manage pricing and messaging on digital menu boards.
- Develop reporting needed to identify opportunities and issues.
Successful candidates will have experience with inventory control processes and pricing ideally within a convenience retail environment. Must be detail-oriented, have a high analytical and have strong written and verbal communication skills. Strong spreadsheet (use and generation) skills and strong familiarity and use of SKU’s, UPC and PLU’s required.
Systems to know – MS Office, strong EXCEL
Salary will depend on experience. Excellent opportunity to be part of a growing, family-owned, and operated company with a strong history in Maine!