Our client, a large healthcare organization in the Greater Portland area, is seeking an experienced Director of Payroll Services to add to their team.
The Director of Payroll Services oversees the time reporting and payroll processes of the healthcare system. The incumbent works collaboratively with stakeholders to provide strategic direction to the overall time reporting and payroll processes in a manner that meets employee and organizational needs, ensures compliance with regulatory and institutional requirements, promotes efficiency, transparency, and cost effectiveness while maximizing the functionality of deployed technology. This position reports to the Sr. Director of Fiscal Services.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Management, or related Finance field.
- Minimum of 10 years of in-depth experience in payroll operations.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience managing a payroll operations team in a medium to large corporate environment. Healthcare industry experience preferred.
- Familiarity with configuration and functioning of time reporting systems. Familiarity and experience with Kronos suite of products preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and prioritize assigned responsibilities to successfully achieve established objectives in a dynamic environment.
- Strong analytical, diagnostic, and problem-solving skills reflective of an understanding of the business implications of decisions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and a demonstrated ability to listen, to facilitate the management/coordination of decentralized staff, and to communicate effectively with member organizations and affected stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Demonstrated strong customer service focus, allowing for the development of strong working relationships and collaboration with other Care Team members to achieve desired outcomes.
Successful candidates will have experience managing payroll operations for at least 10,000 employees in multiple states. Experience with system implementations is preferred.
If you welcome change and like to inspire others, foster creativity, and encourage diverse perspectives, please inquire for more information. This is an organization that invests in people, technology, and research.
Salary will depend on experience and includes full benefits.
Pro Search is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender/sex, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.