Are you looking to jump-start your career in Information Technology or hone your craft of becoming a dynamic IT professional?
If so, we have multiple Helpdesk and IT Support Specialist roles in the Greater Portland area ready to launch or elevate your IT career!
These are exciting full-time, contract technical positions that will land you the opportunity to assist end-users with technical requests and be accountable for the technical aspects of end-user installation and support of client systems!
What you'll be doing:
- Investigation, troubleshooting, and escalation/resolution of end-user requests.
- Day to day break/fix and coordination of end-user computing, including prioritization, dispatch, and service recovery of technical problem calls, work orders, and move/add/change requests.
- Ensuring a high degree of customer satisfaction by positively interacting directly with the customers.
- Work independently but with a high level of customer contact and interaction with other team members within Information Services.
What you need to know:
- How to communicate effectively with end-users to help identify and troubleshoot issues.
- Good knowledge of desktop and business/technical support systems.
- Good interpersonal skills in order to work with both technical and non-technical personnel at various levels in the organization.
- Valid driver's license