Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead multiple scrum teams of developers, business analysts, product owners, quality assurance and scrum masters that develop, configure, support and implement our enterprise application architecture.
- Working with the PMO, oversees the Agile methodology and implementation, project scheduling, scope and quality of deliverables and resource management.
- Formulates strong relationships and strategy with IT peers serving as a high-level subject matter expert (SME) in software configuration and development.
- Handles and oversees administrative matters for the Enterprise Application Service organization. This including overseeing and directing the preparation of the organization’s budgets, instituting and directing operational planning and forecasting, identifying primary department goals and key measurements, and overseeing the development of internal controls for major programs. Acts to implement cost saving strategies where available.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, applied math; advanced degree preferred.
- 15+ years of software development (engineer) and/or configuration experience; 10+ years of senior leadership experience, preferable working with technologies within the Medical Device Industry, however solid experience in today’s top software solutions (ERP type of software, Oracle, Workday, Salesforce, SAP, etc….) is needed as well.
- 5+ prior years’ Manufacturing experience a plus.
ProSearch was established in Portland, Maine in 1994 to provide companies with a full range of search, staffing and contracting services, specializing in the functional areas of information technology, accounting and finance, sales and marketing, customer service, human resource and office support utilizing a consultative approach. ProSearch strives to develop true partnerships with client companies and candidates to fully understand and satisfy their employment needs.
ProSearch is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. As such, it is our policy to follow a concept of non-discrimination in the hiring and promotion of employees without regard to their race, religion, sex, age, color, national origin or veteran or handicapped status.