Our Maine-based client is seeking to add an Azure Network Engineer to their growing team. This position will convert corporate strategies into tactical cloud solutions to meet critical business need, while innovating and building a modern, resilient infrastructure. In addition, will implement, monitor, and maintain Microsoft Azure solutions, including compute, storage, and network services, while providing integration to other cloud-based products and software.
This Direct Hire position can be worked 100% remote.
- Six or more years of related experience
- 3+ years of Azure Cloud infrastructure experience with implementations, migrations, and upgrades
- Strong Microsoft Windows stack experience, in both Cloud and On-Premise environments
- Demonstrated experience implementing hybrid and pure cloud solutions using Microsoft Azure, including Exchange, O365 and Teams
- Incorporate security and availability products such as Proof Point and Citrix ADC (NetScaler) to ensure secure network communications
- Ability to design scalable, secure, reliable, and efficient technical solutions to support enterprise applications and initiatives
- Experience with Azure Active Directory and Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS)
ProSearch was established in Portland, Maine in 1994 to provide companies with a full range of search, staffing and contracting services, specializing in the functional areas of information technology, accounting and finance, sales and marketing, customer service, human resource and office support utilizing a consultative approach. ProSearch strives to develop true partnerships with client companies and candidates to fully understand and satisfy their employment needs.
Pro Search is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender/sex, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.