- Ability to initiate, lead, direct, and contribute to technology vision and initiatives
- Design, develop, modify and unit test new and existing software
- Analyze end-user market problems and requirements
- Experience leading projects and teams
- Working experience in Java development
- Knowledge of full-stack development
- Experience with various programming technologies (REST, JSON, Network Programming, and Security preferred)
- Experience with various software development tools (IntelliJ, Maven, GitHub, and ProGuard preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- 7+ years of professional programming experience (B2B software preferred)
ProSearch was established in Portland, Maine in 1994 to provide companies with a full range of search, staffing and contracting services, specializing in the functional areas of information technology, accounting and finance, sales and marketing, customer service, human resource and office support utilizing a consultative approach. ProSearch strives to develop true partnerships with client companies and candidates to fully understand and satisfy their employment needs.
ProSearch is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. As such, it is our policy to follow a concept of non-discrimination in the hiring and promotion of employees without regard to their race, religion, sex, age, color, national origin or veteran or handicapped status.