Our client, an industrial software development company, is seeking to add an Application Engineer to their growing organization. This Direct Hire role will be engaged in all phases of the sales and customer success lifecycle required to support their customers, develop their ecosystem, and grow their business. Your day-to-day work will include performing demos and speaking with prospects from global manufacturing and industrial companies, replying to customers' technical questions about product usage, training customers, investigating partner solutions, and gathering and analyzing product requirements. You will also assist with the necessary technical requirements, documentation, and testing required to build and support their Client's Intelligence Hub.
- Remotely support and train customers as they deploy the software
- Identify customer needs and capture detailed requirements to qualify and drive sales engagements
- Review and contribute to the creation of technical content including user docs, data sheets, white papers, and videos
- Attend trade shows and conferences demonstrating our Client's Intelligence Hub
- Technical understanding of industrial automation
- Curiosity and desire to learn and understand new technical concepts, technologies, and customer environments
- Confidence to explain and present technical concepts and technology
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, science or related field
- 5+ years of professional experience
ProSearch was established in Portland, Maine in 1994 to provide companies with a full range of search, staffing and contracting services, specializing in the functional areas of information technology, accounting and finance, sales and marketing, customer service, human resource and office support utilizing a consultative approach. ProSearch strives to develop true partnerships with client companies and candidates to fully understand and satisfy their employment needs.
ProSearch is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. As such, it is our policy to follow a concept of non-discrimination in the hiring and promotion of employees without regard to their race, religion, sex, age, color, national origin or veteran or handicapped status.