Our client, a medical supply manufacturer, is seeking to add a Business System Analyst with manufacturing ERP experience to their growing team. This Direct Hire role will interface with internal and external stakeholders and collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and document business requirements, coordinate and support testing efforts and monitor the delivery of IT Application products. The Analyst role will serve as a subject matter expert of our client’s IT portfolio, and perform a variety of complicated tasks, such as review and validate client’s scope of work, perform gap analysis of existing capabilities with change requests, monitor progression of projects and generate weekly status reports.
A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates current business processes and make recommendations to create systems solutions that support overall business objectives.
- Document system requirements (functional and technical), define scope and objectives. Creates system specifications that drive system development, integration, and implementation.
- Liaison between IT and business users and have both business and technical expertise.
- Interface with internal and external stakeholders, and IT development teams (internal and external) to define scope, requirements, identify and document functional specifications, and supporting artifacts during the software development lifecycle, based on user needs and industry standards.
- Adhere to project plans, timelines and provide support to the project manager.
- Develop testing scenarios/scripts, and conduct Level 2 testing and document results for assigned projects or requests.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, BS/ BA/ BBA in Computer Science/Business Information Systems or similar technical degree preferred. 4 years minimum experience in related field in lieu of degree accepted.
- Proficient in of Microsoft Office Applications especially Word, Project, PowerPoint, Visio, and Excel.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with emphasis on provide visibility into opaque processes and functions.
- Proficient written, verbal, listening and presentation communication skills.
- 5+ experience working as a Business Analyst, Business System Analyst or Program Analyst
- 1+ prior years’ experience working as Project Manager a plus.
- 1+ prior years’ Manufacturing experience a plus.
ProSearch was established in Portland, Maine in 1994 to provide companies with a full range of search, staffing and contracting services, specializing in the functional areas of information technology, accounting and finance, sales and marketing, customer service, human resource and office support utilizing a consultative approach. ProSearch strives to develop true partnerships with client companies and candidates to fully understand and satisfy their employment needs.
ProSearch is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. As such, it is our policy to follow a concept of non-discrimination in the hiring and promotion of employees without regard to their race, religion, sex, age, color, national origin or veteran or handicapped status.