Our client, a leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, is seeking to add a Senior Project Manager to their growing PMO team.
This role will lead one to three medium to large sized IT projects with medium to high complexity. May lead in all aspects of larger programs. Assists defining requirements and designing and implementing project modifications and development. Recommends changes or alternate paths as appropriate.
Essential Job Functions
- Creates and implements project definitions, schedules, budgets, and objectives for one or more medium sized projects of low to moderate complexity. Prepares detailed statements of work and gains concurrence and approval from stakeholders regarding various project aspects and adjusts accordingly. Participates in delivery assurance reviews to ensure adherence to project management policies and procedures.
- Assists in the staffing of projects. Organizes project team members to ensure communication and understanding of deadlines, assignments and objectives. Participates in work as applicable.
- Manages costs, schedules and quality by overseeing project deliverables. Ensures schedule and budget are met. May revise as appropriate.
- **U.S. citizenship – customer requirement**
- Skilled in estimating and common project management desktop tools
- Strong communication skills
- Good leadership skills to train, guide and mentor the work of less experienced personnel
ProSearch was established in Portland, Maine in 1994 to provide companies with a full range of search, staffing and contracting services, specializing in the functional areas of information technology, accounting and finance, sales and marketing, customer service, human resource and office support utilizing a consultative approach. ProSearch strives to develop true partnerships with client companies and candidates to fully understand and satisfy their employment needs.
ProSearch is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. As such, it is our policy to follow a concept of non-discrimination in the hiring and promotion of employees without regard to their race, religion, sex, age, color, national origin or veteran or handicapped status.